Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gray

I discovered three gray hairs in my right eyebrow this morning. AHHHH!

I've had gray hairs on my head for years. I've gotten used to them and I sometimes appreciate their 'sparkle'. I wasn't ready for gray eyebrows. Those, Gentle Readers, are on my face. They can't be swept back into a ponytail or colored.

Why am I so concerned about this one little thing? I'm not sure. I gave up makeup years ago (it's too hot to wear it here), I don't put product in my hair, I even started wearing glasses every day instead of contacts. I've become more low-maintenance as time has gone on, yet I have to draw the line somewhere. Gray eyebrows appear to be it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've had these for years darling. Just pluck away, and hope you don't get too many. The guy who colors my hair says that one day I will have to color them too. Sadly...

mlv said...

I have recently discovered two white eyelashes. One for each eye. Yeah, I said eyelashes. What the heck?